Interviewing superintendent, Howard Mills, in October this year, it is clear that terrorism insurance is still top of the agenda with the Terrorism Risk Insurance Act (TRIA) scheduled to end on 31
- Analysis: The future of pricing – Data and technology
- Insurance Post wins best publication award
- CMA price cap proposals could put pressure on 'weak profitability' in insurance
- Roundtable: Digital Transformation – to what extent has hype turned into action?
- Insurtech Wrisk gets access to over 40 motor brands with Allianz deal
- Analysis: The future of pricing - A responsible revolution
- Analysis: The future of pricing - Tightening the noose