The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) has been helping regulators, (re)insurers and consumers to understand the intricacies of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
NAIC staff held a seminar
With market conditions for European insurers are extremely challenging, and companies facing a wide range of difficulties, just who has made the list of the top 30 European insurers complied by Am Best.
- UK loss adjuster rankings 2017: The rankings
- Fraud focus – Message from the editor
- Blog: Don't overlook commercial fire risk
- Insurance United Against Dementia: Swiss Re UK CEO O'Neill on why tackling Alzheimer's is important
- Brightside's Mark Cliff on the impact of the discount rate for brokers
- Zurich declines to comment on Endsleigh sale rumours
- BP Marsh sees profits double from asset sales