The chances of the US Congress agreeing to establish a fund to compensate asbestos victims this year have diminished after the Senate majority leader left it off a list of priorities for the few
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Ex-Towergate boss appointed MD of GRP’s Green Insurance
- Car and home premiums increase over last quarter