For years canny underwriters and actuaries have been calculating the likely largest loss that could arise under property insurance policies.
Assessing the probable maximum loss allows those that
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Manjit Rana to lead Corporate Innovation insurtech practice
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?