You may have thought that one of the major concerns for life (re)insurers was the likelihood of policyholders dying.
Yet the focus is changing, suggests Dr Wolf Becke, executive board member for
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business
- Sedgwick looks to further acquisitions following integration of Cunningham Lindsey
- Zurich's Hayley Robinson on relationship building in the age of digitalisation
- Canopius looks to acquire Amtrust Lloyd’s business
- Insurers face Part VII transfer delays as Brexit looms
- Post launches new Reputation event focused on creating an ethical and inclusive insurance market