Gearey, pictured, was recently managing director of commercial risk solutions at RSA, leaving the role at the end of 2017.
He was also previously director of partnerships at Aviva between 2006 and
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation