The latest funding round takes the total external funding secured by the insurtech to date to £3.7m. In January 2018, it raised £1m.
Founded in 2016, Urban Jungle offers contents, gadget and tenants
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?