The company’s combined operating ratio worsened 2.2% to 99.7% compared to 97.5% in the previous year, with loss-making personal lines outweighing commercial lines profits.
Personal lines motor
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars
- PRA insurance boss takes role at FRC