Sadly, after a 2018 launch, the company recently followed on the heels of peer to peer insurtech Guevara and closed its doors. Albeit, as CEO Chris Sharpe told Post, this could be on a temporary basis
- Zurich UK CEO: Ban hands free phone use in vehicles
- Insurers must work with the repairer sector to keep it from 'dying on its feet'
- Insurers need to raise awareness on keyless car thefts
- Ardonagh boss joins Nexus group
- Insurers could face fines under plans to tackle dual pricing 'rip-off'
- Insurtech Trov to close its UK app
- Blog: To beat fraud, insurers have to tear down internal walls to future-proof their business