The strategy, dubbed ‘Partner di Vita’ or ‘Partner for Life’, will also see Generali Italia recruit 1150 more staff and aim to increase network productivity by 10-15%.
The plan also includes a focus
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned