Most recently, the start-up secured £50,000 from a Barclays fund.
Honcho commercial director, Frank Speight told Post: “There was a fund there, a pot available, so we threw our hands ups and secured
We are excited to announce that @SFoodbanks and the Sunday morning initiative team will be joining us at this years @WDragonboat ! The team will have their collection van so bring any food donations you can for local foodbanks #HungerDoesntWearClubColours #CharityTuesday pic.twitter.com/UT9Diup11C— Carpenters Group (@CarpentersGroup) August 20, 2019
- Former Aon employee alleges sexism at the company left her with ‘mental health complications’
- Ardonagh reveals future plan for Swinton as all branches close
- Deal struck to exempt Irish drivers in the UK from green cards after no-deal Brexit
- Ardonagh posts loss of £44.5m for the first half of the year
- Blog: Business interruption and maximum indemnity period – how long should it be?
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep childcare broker brand
- This week: Winners and lasers