Kitsune’s capacity is provided by Randall and Quilter Investment Holdings’ A- rated European subsidiary, Accredited, and a panel of reinsurers and excess of loss providers.
It has begun writing
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland