The Financial Conduct Authority has concluded an initial thematic review into general insurance pricing, identifying a risk for “significant harm to consumers”.
It will launch a further market study,
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote