Dealing with fraud can be a broad and complex issue, and while it’s vital that insurers and their investigation partners continue to tread carefully, it’s fair to recognise that progress has been made
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures