Allianz; Petplan; Home and Legacy; Allianz Business ServicesExecutive team
Jon Dye, CEO; Simon McGinn, general manager, commercial and personal; Fernley Dyson, CFO (from 01/01/2019); Neil
Zurich disappointed in new #discountrate. David Nichols, Ch Claims Officer: "The failure to change the discount rate to a balanced level will only serve to increase the cost and, therefore, affordability of certain types of insurance - especially for higher risk customers." pic.twitter.com/ac1CfBzfxX— Zurich Insurance UK (@ZurichInsUK) July 15, 2019
- Revealed: Leaked emails show Ecclesiastical staff using 'callous' language over child abuse claims
- Money Supermarket clone site shut down
- Blog: Fires and cars - spontaneous combustion is 'use'
- Victor names incoming UK boss
- Hastings reveals Ogden rate hit
- Ecclesiastical hauled over coals in child abuse inquiry
- Young driver curfew plans 'could have deadly consequences'