This month marked the second reading in the House of Commons of the Civil Liability Bill, a piece of legislation that – while still several months from Royal Assent – has been the subject of much
- Zurich UK CEO: Ban hands free phone use in vehicles
- Insurers must work with the repairer sector to keep it from 'dying on its feet'
- Insurers need to raise awareness on keyless car thefts
- Ardonagh boss joins Nexus group
- Zurich and Travelers discuss digital hype and legacy benefits in new Post webinar
- Insurers could face fines under plans to tackle dual pricing 'rip-off'
- Insurtech Trov to close its UK app