It will seek to establish new licensed entities for its European price comparison sites over the second half of this year. The insurer will aim to begin trading from these bases from early 2019.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role