The lawsuit is also directed against One’s parent company, Wefox, and its founder Julian Teicke. Lemonade accuses all parties of breaking the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act and breaching contractual
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Child sexual abuse claims on the rise