There can be no doubt that EU law is having an increasing influence on many aspects of the UK's legal system.
Almost 40 years ago in Bulmer v Bollinger (1974), Lord Denning predicted an incoming tide
With great sadness we confirm that Sir David Rowland, our former Chairman from 1993 to 1997, has passed away. He played a critical role in safeguarding the future of the Lloyd’s market through perhaps its most difficult period.— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) February 18, 2019
More: https://t.co/2cS2H7c8Tk pic.twitter.com/jzL5UnIx4x
- Court throws out claim that would have created 'fraudsters' charter'
- Employees of Call Connection file claim in ongoing administration
- Drivers in autonomous vehicles 'shouldn't be held liable'
- Axa UK shifts focus to commercial as it makes profit
- Ageas UK CEO Andy Watson issues caution on Brexit claims inflation impact
- Former Lloyd's chairman Sir David Rowland passes away
- Markerstudy Gibraltar business cost Qatar Re owner £37.9m