There can be no doubt that EU law is having an increasing influence on many aspects of the UK's legal system.
Almost 40 years ago in Bulmer v Bollinger (1974), Lord Denning predicted an incoming tide
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Gibraltar legal expenses insurer declares insolvency
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential