When Anthony Bonham, a 35-year‑old City trader, agreed to look after a friend’s Subaru Impreza WR-X sports car for a year he had no idea that obtaining insurance would be an issue.
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Iprism chair declares turnaround complete after Gable fallout
- Manjit Rana to lead Corporate Innovation insurtech practice
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Hyperion takes on $115m of debt to fund further acquisitions