Almost a third of companies are still blocking their staff's access to social networking sites, including Linked In, Twitter and Facebook. This result formed part of the interactive voting session at Post's e-business strategy event.
The interactive voting also revealed that 45% of companies are thinking about implementing a strategy for social media.
Up to 60% of voters believe that brokers need to be better placed as more commercial lines business comes online. And while 10% of voters said that they have launched a mobile phone application for claims, 55% said they had no plans to do so.
- Top 100 Insurtech: Quarter four update
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- Charles Taylor bolsters liability team by hiring senior sextet from Vericlaim
- I work in insurance: Stephanie Horton, River Canal Rescue
- Insurtech diary: Getting stuck into insurance
- Analysis: The mystery of the missing Insurance Fraud Taskforce report
- Gallagher Bassett acquires claims management firm