Sir Rupert Jackson's Review of Civil Litigation Costs is refreshing to read — unless you are an after-the-event legal expenses insurer. His proposal to abolish their right to recover ATE premiums from
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Insurance companies among FSCS list of defaulted firms
- Analysis: Managing the M&A insurance risk
- RSA's hard line on underwriting ‘likely to yield better result’
- David McMillan appointed Esure CEO
- Biba Daily: Day Two – Thursday 16 May
- Jonathan Evans to replace Lord Hunt as Biba chair