Legal Update: How the GDPR is going to change the lives of insurers
Insurers will face stricter data rules but these may help them grow the cyber market, write Mark Estafanous and Kate Payne,
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote