The investment, which is subject to regulatory approval, is expected to close in the third quarter of 2019. The amount of SFMI’s investment was not disclosed.
The deal follows a merger agreement
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- PRA insurance boss takes role at FRC
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech