Combined premiums of the organisations will stand at $2.2bn (£1.7bn), with the deal expected to complete in Q3 of this year.
From the beginning of the new year, Canopius intends to merge its
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?