He succeeds David Huckstepp who is leaving on a planned break from the sector.
Curran, pictured, started his career at Lloyd’s in 1996, working for Beazley, Wellington and Catlin before joining Tokio
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars