Apollo now holds a 100% stake in the business, having bought all remaining shares for a total of $2.6bn (£2bn).
Former Brit executive chairman, Mark Cloutier, pictured, is now group CEO and executive
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential