Canopius has signed a letter of intent to acquire Amtrust’s active Syndicate 1861, and three other syndicates closed to new business.
The deal, which is not yet a binding sale and purchase order will
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?