The partnership provides customers using the Duck Creek software-as-a-service platform access to messaging tools for use in the Lloyd’s and London markets.
Speaking to Post, Bart Patrick, pictured,
A fantastic effort from 4 of our Cambridge office team who participated in a skydive at the weekend for UK charity partner @RainbowTrustCC #Welldone to Elise Hackney, Caitlin Shevlin, Uzma Malik & Marwan Alnoor #kennedysCSR #makeadifference pic.twitter.com/rNq0QbLD0q— Kennedys (@KennedysLaw) June 26, 2019
- Insurance Post wins best publication award
- Roundtable: Digital Transformation – to what extent has hype turned into action?
- Insurtech Wrisk gets access to over 40 motor brands with Allianz deal
- Analysis: The future of pricing – Data and technology
- Blog: Will Brexit fundamentally change the dynamics of travel insurance?
- Tributes paid to former ABI man
- CMA price cap proposals could put pressure on 'weak profitability' in insurance