Depending on how things work out in the next three months, 2019 is likely to be a year that will enter the history books as the point that the UK finally departs the European Union.
As the country
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned