The Lloyd’s insurer said in its quarterly trading statement: “We have taken the decision to cease underwriting construction and engineering business. This business accounted for approximately 10% of
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Biba unveils manifesto priorities for 2019
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote