The company said it had taken “hard decisions” as part of the business plan for Syndicate 1955, which has since received written approval from Lloyd’s.
The company will increase capacity across its
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Blog: Are manufacturers recall ready?