The deal is expected to see BGC take a 100% stake in the broker. This includes its operations in the UK, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai, Miami and China, in addition to its German marine broking arm
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Blog: Are manufacturers recall ready?
- Biba unveils manifesto priorities for 2019