Re-Insurance magazine reported that Neal, who left Australia-based QBE last year, was ratified as a successor yesterday at a Lloyd’s Council meeting.
A spokesperson for Lloyd’s was not immediately
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- ABI backs ethnicity pay gap reporting proposals
- Qatar Re ‘not involved’ in Markerstudy's £185m Co-op deal
- Blog: Telematics data delivers claims validation yet insurers forego the facts
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Axa UK appoints COO from Hiscox
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m