The event was attended by economic secretary to the treasury John Glen MP and Lloyd’s CEO Inga Beale.
Glen said: “Insurtech is booming. There was $724 million of Insurtech investment globally in the
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT