Vandendael joined Lloyd’s in December 2012 and as CCO is responsible for all business development.
He also leads Lloyd’s global network, which extends to 31 offices that support Lloyd’s licences to
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch