It will be legal to produce, distribute, sell and possess the drug for recreational purposes in Canada from 17 October 2018.
Canada is the second country to legalise the drug for recreational
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote