Apollo agreed to buy all remaining shares in Aspen yesterday, for a total of $2.6bn.
Moody’s has affirmed Aspen’s A2 rating. According to an announcement by the agency, this is because the sale to Ap
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT