Apollo agreed to buy all remaining shares in Aspen yesterday, for a total of $2.6bn.
Moody’s has affirmed Aspen’s A2 rating. According to an announcement by the agency, this is because the sale to Ap
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Scor investor threatens action over rejection of Covéa takeover bid
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Jonathon Brown hired as Compare the Market CEO