The move will see Paraline Group join Neon Holdings as a strategic investment partner of Beat, and Paraline’s Syndicate 4242 will be renamed as Beat Syndicate 4242.
Paraline chairman’s Bruce Schnitze
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'