Lebecq will take on the role on a permanent basis from 1 November 2018. She replaces Chris Beazley, who will return to MS Amlin as CEO of their Swiss reinsurance operation at the end of August.
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Mike Brockman reveals plans for ‘next generation’ telematics
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- Wider sector may face similar scrutiny to 'too big to fail' insurers