Lebecq will take on the role on a permanent basis from 1 November 2018. She replaces Chris Beazley, who will return to MS Amlin as CEO of their Swiss reinsurance operation at the end of August.
- Admiral delivers UK growth and builds on its European Brexit preparations
- UK becomes EU capital of private equity-backed insurance M&A
- Esure looks for 'new type of leader' following Bain takeover
- Blog: Supporting neurodiversity within the workplace
- Analysis: Gig economy: The big gig ruling
- Heatwave leaves homes a tinderbox as fire claims rise
- Broker Network makes seventh ‘powerhouse’ acquisition