In 2016 Hiscox formed a $1bn fine art consortium, the result of a collaboration with Ascot. In July this year the carrier teamed up with Beasley on an employment risk consortium to provide additional
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Ex-Towergate boss appointed MD of GRP’s Green Insurance
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Car and home premiums increase over last quarter