The specialty insurer posted pre-tax profit of $163.6m in the first six months ended 30 June 2018, up from the $129m posted in 2017.
Gross written premiums increased by 21.4% to $2,228.8m, up from $1
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- GRP’s County Group acquires ‘quite excellent fit’ Swinford
- This week in Post: No done deal