Nelson, who left his role as chairman of the market last year, outlined his concerns in a letter to the Financial Times.
It comes after insurers warned the government’s Brexit White Paper represented
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Ex-Towergate boss appointed MD of GRP’s Green Insurance
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?