The online platform matches insurance businesses with underwriters from the Lloyd’s market, enabling these businesses to underwrite certain policies on behalf of Lloyd’s as Lloyd’s coverholders.
Zurich disappointed in new #discountrate. David Nichols, Ch Claims Officer: "The failure to change the discount rate to a balanced level will only serve to increase the cost and, therefore, affordability of certain types of insurance - especially for higher risk customers." pic.twitter.com/ac1CfBzfxX— Zurich Insurance UK (@ZurichInsUK) July 15, 2019
- Ecclesiastical hauled over coals in child abuse inquiry
- Money Supermarket clone site shut down
- Blog: Fires and cars - spontaneous combustion is 'use'
- Hastings reveals Ogden rate hit
- Allianz and LV win big at 2019 British Insurance Awards: Full list of winners
- Zurich's Tulsi Naidu on IPT as a drag on the insurance industry
- Allianz in 'advanced negotiations' with partners to launch open platform