At a time when many specialty lines face fierce pricing and underwriting pressure, the market for kidnap and ransom insurance was stable and competitive throughout 2017.
Recent analysis from Gallaghe
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in