Horton, pictured, will take on the role from 4 May 2018. He will succeed Nicolas Aubert, head of Great Britain for Willis Towers Watson, who has held the role for two years.
Nicolas Aubert, outgoing
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?
- Lemonade rival Hippo secures $70m in funding