Under CFC license, Lloyd’s managing agents can appoint coverholders and service companies established in the CFC to underwrite Moroccan and regional insurance and reinsurance business on their behalf.
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- ERS owners explore potential sale
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Analysis: Application interrogation
- CBL broker EISL stages management buyout