The clause addresses the risk that contracts written by XL’s London-based entities prior to Brexit may become impermissible assuming passporting rights are lost as a consequence of the UK leaving the
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- HDI Global appoints Claire McDonald as UK MD