Take a look around the insurance market and you will notice there is less of it today than there was a year ago — fewer entities, fewer people and fewer departments within insurance companies and Lloy
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Premium Credit says customer data is safe following ‘cyber incident’