As the new CUO, Secrett will lead the underwriting and pricing functions at TMR with responsibility for the risk selection process and controls.
He will take on the role from 1 October and join TMR’s
- Ten insurtech start-ups to watch in 2018 - part two
- Ten insurtech start-ups to watch in 2018 - part one
- Admiral refutes 'racist pricing' allegations
- Hastings to use automated fraud detection service
- Quindell auditor slapped with £700,000 fine
- QBE to miss 2017 COR target and fall to loss after "challenging year"
- AIG to buy Validus for $5.56bn